jeudi 5 mars 2015

February Worries


Rihanna - Question Existing ♪

   February, back again to the short but stressful month of passing my exams or not, taking decisions for my future (or not), and facing my old demons, over and over. However, here's what I kept from the positive side ;)

And what about you dear readers ? How's the beginning of this new year ?
I hope you're all doing good, we gotta make it alright !♥

   Février, ou le retour des angoisses existentielles (qui suis-je ? où vais-je ?) et de mes vieux démons (j'aime bien dire ça, ça fait très dramatique).
J'essaie de ne pas être stressée en permanence mais c'est vraiment difficile - heureusement que le blog et mes proches sont là pour me motiver et penser à autre chose que mon avenir incertain !

Et pour vous, comment se passe ce début d'année ?
J'espère que vous gardez tous le sourire malgré le temps maussade, c'est important (oui j'vais vous faire pleurer bientôt) ;)♥


27/01/15 - Studio Test with my awesome photographer Jonathan Jato.



01/02/15 - Bordeaux


06/02/15 - Me having a cold / Petit autoportrait enrhumé

Les trois petits flocons au lever du jour... avant de me rendormir avec Panda ;)



07/02/15 - Backstage shots by Laurine 
(can't wait to show you more of the entire shoot!)


14/02/15 - Bordeaux


15/02/15 - Silly Faces


21/02/15 - Countryside 


22/02/15 - Playing weird games with my little sis'.

27/02/15 - Pau


XOXO from the Valley of the Dolls

2 commentaires:

Feel free to share your opinion about this post or ask me anything !
I'll be glad to answer and have a look at your blog ;) xx